A lot of the reviews are people complaining about blurry pictures and start up time, I honestly don't think they know anything about cameras. That being said, I'm not saying I'm a professional, but I know a bit about cameras.
I have always enjoyed Olympus products. The Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 lives up to my expectations. It took me 3 calls to tech support to find this out.
I took the camera to a gym to take pictures and movies of my son playing floor hockey. The images are so disappointing.
This model has a couple of serious problems that irritates us. First, when we push on button, the lens door open immediately but the camera is not available to take. Bottom line: if you are looking for a waterproof camera to take pictures in typical, surface-water type situations, spend the extra $100 and get the Sony TX5. And, if you want a camera for scuba-diving, either buy a scuba specific camera, or just get the additional water housing for a comparatively low price. It starts with "plug the camera into a computer and load the software" - what software" There is none! It's just so much worse than even my cell phone's camera that I'm packing it off for a return. I'm very disappointed, since as I said the overall build quality seems quite good. It is a little heavier than I expected and a little bigger (buying a case for it was a little tricky). Overall it is a nice looking camera that is easy to use. There are so many more disappointing things about this camera that it's almost not worth typing. It's still not working after 2 months now.
I bought this camera before a trip to Europe for two weeks. The battery never lasted throughout the day. I wanted a waterproof camera I could take while fly fishing and not worry about it getting rained on or soaked if I fell in the river. The environment this camera withstood is a testament to how good a product it is; it rained nearly every day, the temp varied each day from low 40s to mid 60s F.
I'm sure if you take proper care of the camera it will last and not leak. I purchased the 6020 for going on a Disney Bahamas cruise and it worked GREAT! I would recommend this camera for rain, the beach and poor weather but I hesitate to say it should be submerged. Have a backup if you are away on vacation (just in case).
There is so much packed into this point and shoot camera that you've got to sit down for about a half an hour to an hour and learn how to use it. It's not rocket science but there are some things you need to learn how to use.
I have always enjoyed Olympus products. The Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 lives up to my expectations. It took me 3 calls to tech support to find this out.
I took the camera to a gym to take pictures and movies of my son playing floor hockey. The images are so disappointing.
This model has a couple of serious problems that irritates us. First, when we push on button, the lens door open immediately but the camera is not available to take. Bottom line: if you are looking for a waterproof camera to take pictures in typical, surface-water type situations, spend the extra $100 and get the Sony TX5. And, if you want a camera for scuba-diving, either buy a scuba specific camera, or just get the additional water housing for a comparatively low price. It starts with "plug the camera into a computer and load the software" - what software" There is none! It's just so much worse than even my cell phone's camera that I'm packing it off for a return. I'm very disappointed, since as I said the overall build quality seems quite good. It is a little heavier than I expected and a little bigger (buying a case for it was a little tricky). Overall it is a nice looking camera that is easy to use. There are so many more disappointing things about this camera that it's almost not worth typing. It's still not working after 2 months now.
I bought this camera before a trip to Europe for two weeks. The battery never lasted throughout the day. I wanted a waterproof camera I could take while fly fishing and not worry about it getting rained on or soaked if I fell in the river. The environment this camera withstood is a testament to how good a product it is; it rained nearly every day, the temp varied each day from low 40s to mid 60s F.
I'm sure if you take proper care of the camera it will last and not leak. I purchased the 6020 for going on a Disney Bahamas cruise and it worked GREAT! I would recommend this camera for rain, the beach and poor weather but I hesitate to say it should be submerged. Have a backup if you are away on vacation (just in case).
There is so much packed into this point and shoot camera that you've got to sit down for about a half an hour to an hour and learn how to use it. It's not rocket science but there are some things you need to learn how to use.
About the Author:
I highly recommend buying the extended warranty if you get this camera. Consumer Reports Air Purifiers.


00.33
Thopoles
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar